Conference Calling, Videoconferencing and Streaming Services
You can now view and participate in live deposition and/or video streaming with very little effort. You choose the site and location between two or more parties and we will link you via the internet. Attorneys can choose to view a live, running transcript as a witness is deposed, view the witness’ demeanor, and also “chat” with an associate in another office or co-counsel. Please advise our office at least two business days in advance of your deposition for us to make the arrangements and provide a brief tutorial. The benefits are tremendous, as follows:
- Cost savings for attorney/witness travel; deposing attorney can be present in deposition, but associate/paralegal can view transcript and/or video from another room for a fixed, low cost.
- No software downloads – only requirement is high-speed internet connection, web browser and Adobe Flash® Player (which is usually installed on 99% of computers).
- Video can be broadcast WITH NO DELAY through common web camera, or videographer’s camera, if attorney chooses to videotape the proceeding.
- Audio broadcasting can simply be heard through built-in VoIP or via speakerphone (we can arrange toll-free teleconferencing as well).
- Transcription text is formatted from stenograph machine and is displayed in Realtime on your computer.
- Use Private Group Chats to get instant feedback from your associate, paralegal or co-counsel.
Please note that we will be happy to do a demonstration of any of these methods upon your request.
Schedule your deposition on-line!
It's fast and easy, and most of our clients are now using this convenient service.