Our Dear Clients,
During these unsettling times, I would like to possibly set your minds at ease as we navigate these unchartered waters together with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.
I wanted to reach out to you personally to assure you that the Sound Deposition Services team has made the appropriate adjustments to meet your needs and maintain consistency during these challenging times. We are fully operational. Our firm has embraced a flexible workplace and culture for years, and we are well-prepared to serve you. Whether you need deposition or translation assistance face-to-face or remotely, we are here for you.
We've received several questions about our services that accommodate the parties, reporter and witness remotely. Following is an outline of options for taking a deposition remotely. Our secure, proven technology will allow you to replicate the in-person experience as much as possible while working remotely. We will continue to provide 24/7 access to your transcripts, exhibits and other files via our secure online portal. Services offered are:
- Deposition Streaming - Live streaming of the deposition over a secure connection so you can converse face-to-face with the deponent, see the transcript as it transpires (real-time) and introduce your exhibits electronically.
- Mobile Video Conferencing for Proceedings - Secure online video connection for speaking person-to-person with the deponent. Can be recorded when requested in advance--although not the quality of traditional videography. Exhibits can be shared or sent using chat or email.
- Telephonic - Speak with the deponent and other parties by phone only via a secure, dedicated conference line.
We know change is difficult but whatever your needs are, we are confident our team can assist you. We truly think of our clients as family and will go the extra mile for you. Call us at 1-888-297-6863 or email Calendar@sounddepo.com
Thank you for trusting us for all your deposition needs. We will get through this together.
All the best from your Sound Deposition Services Family,
Mason Farmani, CEO | Managing Partner Sound Deposition Services
For up to the minute information on dates and times for one of our 50-minute webinars, more information can be found here.
No Matter Where You Are, You're Just a Single Call, Click or Fax away from SOUND Deposition Services...
SOUND Deposition Services delivers the quality and timely litigation support services you need to conduct a focused and winning legal strategy. We partner with you all the way from discovery through the final phases of trial. With just a single call, click or fax, our team is ready to make your case our priority--coast-to-coast, international--anytime and anywhere.
Get the best in national and global court reporters, and fuel your team's legal strategy with SOUND's state-of-the-art legal productivity tools.
Sound Deposition Services is proud to announce that is now a certified member of the Women's Business Enterprise. The WBE was created in 1997 in response for the need of a nationally-recognized standard for Women Business Enterprises. This organization is endorsed by corporations and public agencies alike. Please check with your litigation chair/diversity manager to see if you will benefit from citing our qualification as a WBE.Learn More ›
Delivering Responsive Service and Cutting EdgeTechnology—Anytime, Anywhere
- National and Global Court Reporting
- Subpoenas Served throughout the U.S.
- Videography and Audio, Video, Text Synced Depositions
- Expert Transcription Services
- Certified Translators and Interpreters
- Litigation Support and Training
- Conference Calling, Videoconferencing and Streaming Services
- War Rooms
- On-Line Case Management
- Nationwide Conference Rooms and Special Requests
- MCLE Certifications
- Trial Demonstratives-Including Medical Animation
Streamline your Strategy with SOUND Deposition Services
Videography and Audio, Video, Text Synced DepositionsRead more ›
Read more ›
and Streaming Services
Introducing Medical Animation.Read more ›